Meritor has released updated Aftermarket catalogs for its Meritor front axle product portfolio and its Euclid front axle offering.
The revamped catalogs cover the full line of Meritor and Euclid front axle parts and related components. A variety of key revisions have been made for easier navigation and quicker access to essential parts details. Other changes include:
- An all-new look with more than 250 new product photos, including tie rod ends (112), cross tubes (58) and king pin kits (99);
- Easy-to-follow reference tabs for better flow and readability;
- New product coverage, including additional axles and tie rod ends;
- Updated application section inclusive of new OEMs and models;
- Comprehensive cross references of more than 2,000 part numbers.
The updated catalogs can be ordered through Literature on Demand on Meritor.com using publication numbers PB8951 for front axles and 760C for Euclid products. For more information on Meritor and Euclid front axle parts, visit meritorpartsonline.com.
Follow @HDTrucking on Twitter