LONDON, Fev. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5308402
The global anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2016, the anti-fibrotics held the largest market share (52%) followed by the tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 162-page report you will receive 57 tables and 97 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 162-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Anti-Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Drugs market forecasts to 2027
This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs market by mechanism of action:
– Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
– Anti-inflammatory Drugs
– Other MoA
This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs market by Innovator and Off-label drugs:
– Innovator Drugs
– Off-label Drugs
This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
– EU5: Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain
– Rest of Europe
– Rest of World
This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these marketed drugs:
Our study gives qualitative analysis of the anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs market. It discusses:
– Diagnosed Prevalence of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis in the G7 markets (Historical 2010-2015, 2016 data, Forecast 2017-2027)
– Epidemiology of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis by disease severity
– Epidemiology of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis by gender
– Discussion on novel clinical molecules under development for the treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
– Pricing and Reimbursement Overview on Ofev and Esbriet (by NICE, SMC, PBAC, CADTH, G-BA, HAS)
– A SWOT Analysis on the anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs market
Our study discusses the marketed anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs and pipeline anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs from these companies:
– Afferent Pharmaceuticals
– Asahi Kasei Pharma
– Bellerophon Therapeutics
– Boehringer Ingelheim
– Galecto Biotech
– Global Blood Therapeutics
– Kadmon Pharmaceuticals
– LTT Bio-Pharma
– Pacific Therapeutics
– ProMetic Life Sciences
– Zai Lab
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global Anti-Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Drugs Market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Anti-Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Drugs Market Forecast to 2027: Antifibrotics, Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors, Anti-inflammatory Drugs, Immunosuppressants, Other MoA, Innovator Drugs, Off-label Drugs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5308402
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers