Breezeworks, a service business automation platform, unveiled a new messaging feature to supercharge communications efficiency for mobile service teams. With existing customers frequently requesting communications features like those available in Slack, iMessage, or WhatsApp, Breezeworks went to work fine-tuning its messaging product to meet the specific needs of service teams in the field.
“Messaging and collaboration platforms such as Slack have revolutionized teamwork across multiple sectors of industry. Now Breezeworks is bringing that same real-time, dynamic communications functionality to the small business service sector,” said newly appointed Breezeworks CEO Adam Block. “Field service business managers start each day with a plan, but oftentimes real world logistics get in the way. Schedule changes, delays, and cancellations can waste precious productive minutes. Breezeworks Messaging helps return those minutes with a host of targeted features that let teams instantly communicate and collaborate, maximizing their efficiency and responsiveness.”
Breezeworks Messaging includes the following features:
- Allows teams of service pros to stay connected and up to date in real-time, eliminating errors and confusion.
- Conversations are automatically organized into channels around customers and jobs.
- Push notifications ensure that team members never miss a message.
- Tightly integrated with the Breezeworks Activity Stream for an audited, timestamped 360° view of business operations.
- Works on all Breezeworks platforms, including web, iOS, and Android.
- Streamlined interface for one-handed operation on the go.
As the latest addition to the business management platform for field service teams, Breezeworks Messaging works in concert with the other features of Breezeworks’ class-leading field management and CRM software, including scheduling, mapping, estimating, billing, and customer communications.
Plans start at $15.99 per month for solo operators and $33.99 for teams.
The Breezeworks service business automation platform is available as a Web or mobile application for download at www.breezeworks.com, as well as from the Apple iOS App Store, the Google Play Store for Android devices, and directly from the QuickBooks or Square app stores.
Follow @WorkTruckMag on Twitter