LONDON, Nov. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Commercialisation of Biosimilars
From bench to bedside, biosimilars continue to dominate boardroom discussions around the world. But after all the talking, what’s the secret to success in this high stakes market? Against a backdrop of ever increasing competition and great expectations, the most effective and lucrative commercial strategies for biosimilars are emerging. Is it a case of ‘business as usual’ or do experts believe companies need to choose ‘a road less travelled’? Commercialisation of Biosimilars: Team Tactics & Strategies Across the Product Lifecycle reveals what you need to know, and what you need to avoid.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5214622
Discover on this page…
1. Key themes covered in the report
2. What you will learn from the report
3. Detailed table of contents
4. Research objectives and methodologies employed producing in the report
1. Reasons to buy this report
Operating in a biosimilar world means that companies need to find new and innovative ways to differentiate themselves versus the competition; conversations have moved from clinical differentiation to commercial differentiation. So when it comes to commercial differentiation, is it just about being the cheapest product on the pharmacy shelf? Not so, say experts. While price gives you the ‘ticket to the game’, it will only take you so far. So what are the options? Experts suggest that the way forward is a hybrid approach, where the best bits of innovative drug and generic drug commercialisation are blended in order to forge a new path.
This report will enable you to:
• Get up-to-speed on the current biosimilars landscape including opportunities, investment drivers, regulatory and policy developments, and the key factors influencing the market.
• Define team roles and responsibilities across spectrum biosimilar asset’s lifecycle, including technical and manufacturing, clinical and regulatory, medical affairs, commercial and legal.
• Set out timings and key stages for commercial strategy development and implementation including guidance on when to involve specific functions.
• Formulate a plan of attack for data, key performance indicators and pre- versus post-approval activities and responsibilities.
• Build a strategy for global and local implementation success, considering who takes the lead and the five critical elements not to be ignored.
• Look ahead to potential future strategy development and implementation challenges facing biosimilars as the market matures, and discover longer term ideas to boost success rates.
2. Research Methodology and Objectives
This report draws on the views and experience of experts directly involved in developing biosimilars and bringing them to market. It