LONDON, February 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
Contract Detailing, Contract Non-Personal Promotion, Medical Education Services, Sample Management Services, Teledetailing Services, Edetailing Services
The global pharma contract sales market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% in the first half of the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2017-2028. The market is estimated at $5.48bn in 2017 and $9.48bn in 2023.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 238-page report you will receive 88 tables and 64 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 238-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global pharma contract sales market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for pharma contract sales market, our investigation shows forecasts to 2028 for the following submarkets:
– Contract detailing (personal promotion/field sales)
– Contract non-personal promotion, with further sub-forecasting for teledetailing, eDetailing and others
– Medical education services
– Sample management services
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for pharma contract sales market by therapeutic segments:
– Cardiovascular disease
– Metabolic disorders
– Cancer treatment
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2028 for these regional and national markets:
– Germany, UK, France, Italy and Spain (EU5 countries)
– China, India, Brazil and Russia (BRIC group)
• Our study discusses the SWOT and STEP factors of the global pharma contract sales market
• Our study discusses issues affecting the pharma contract sales industry and market from 2017:
– Outsourced and in-house sales reps – trends and emerging sales models, including multiple channels (multichannel marketing to medical professionals)
– Services CSOs offer and benefits to drug companies outsourcing medical sales
– Maturing brands and product launches, including flexibility in field sales teams
– Legislation and new market access requirements for pharma sales representatives
– Changes to online marketing and potential for IT technologies Risk-sharing agreements
– Key account management (KAM) and medical science liaison (MSL)
• This report discusses the leading companies in pharma contract sales
Visiongain’s study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global pharma contract sales market. You find data, trends and predictions.
Buy our report today Global Pharma Contract Sales Market 2018-2028: Contract Detailing, Contract Non-Personal Promotion, Medical Education