NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ —
Rapid Evolution of Industries, Technology Advancements, and Growing Support from Government are the Major Growth Drivers
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05219394
The study aims to analyze and forecast the Mass Spectrometry market from 2016 to 2021.
The Mass spectrometry market is expected to exhibit strong growth in Asia-Pacific owing to technology advancements, growing end-user industries, the rapid evolution of healthcare, life science research and increasing support and funding from the government in respective countries for research. Worth $476.6 in 2016, revenues are expected to reach $704.3 in 2021, at a steady growth rate of 8.1%, with growth rates and revenues varying across the product segments, end-user verticals and geographic regions.
The report discusses various market dynamics, drivers and restraints impacting the market in Asia Pacific. The report also provides information on the key end users like pharma/bio, applied markets, industrial sectors and academics & government and opportunities in these industries. Key drivers include growing technology advancements, significant opportunities in clinical analysis, pharmaceutical and life science sectors among others. The study also supplies insights into the distribution structure, in addition to market growth analysis. The growing pharmaceutical industry and increasing healthcare support from the government as well as adoption in new applications in the applied markets is expected to put the North Asian market at the forefront of adopting mass spectrometers. The study also includes a Mega Trends section that discusses the impact of select criteria on the market over a long term. Growth opportunities and actions to capitalize on them have also been included in the study.
• Market size, forecasts and trends for the study period, 2016-2021;
• Regional trends: Prominent & Developing markets (Southeast Asia and Australia-New Zealand, North Asia (Japan, Taiwan, South Korea);
• Key market participant insights (Market share, product innovations, competitive environment and factors);
• Mega trends influencing the market opportunities for mass spectrometer instrument companies;
• Growth Opportunities across the market that influence adoption of mass spectrometers;
• Analysis of product segments;
• Analysis end-user applications like Pharma/Bio, Applied markets, Industrial sectors, Academic & Government (revenues, trends, etc.).
The study also offers distribution channel analyses, discusses the key market drivers and restraints and provides prevalent market and technology trends and growth opportunities. It sheds light on some of the key initiatives by competitors, Agilent Technologies, Shimadzu Scientific Instruments, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Waters Corp, Sciex, etc.
Key Questions the Study will answer:
• Is the market