LONDON, Nov. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — There are various options available to US oncologists and haematologists to treat chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL). Clearly some of these options are achieving greater levels of loyalty and satisfaction than others – but why? What are the key factors driving physician choice and how does each of the leading brands compare to its competitors?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5214595
NPS+ CLL (US) gives a unique insight into the overall brand health of 6 leading treatments for CLL currently being used in North America. 100 oncologists and haematologists were surveyed on key issues including brand messaging, prescribing behaviour and satisfaction levels. The results provide valuable insight for brand marketers seeking new ways to stand out.
• Honours even across all six brands. Only three brands score a positive NPS, with two leading by some margin. Which ones lead the pack, and what brand props up the table?
• Loyalty is proving difficult to achieve. Loyalty scores of 4 or more are what brands are aiming for, but for CLL treatments, even the highest scores are not even close in this latest survey. Is clinical differentiation really that low?
• Some dissatisfaction is apparent. Why are oncologists and haematologists unhappy with the numerous drugs on offer? Who stands to gain the most market share if Detractors could be converted to Promoters?
• Marketing messaging could be the key. Which brands are associated with key issues such as safety, efficacy, convenient administration and cost effectiveness? Could more be done to promote key benefits?
• In their own words. What do doctors say each brand means to them? For example, which brand is described as a ‘reliable player’ and which brand is a ‘tough drug with toxicity’?
Insight into 6 CLL Treatments
• Arzerra (ofatumumab; Novartis)
• Gazyva (obinutuzumab; Roche)
• Imbruvica (ibrutinib; Pharmacyclics/Janssen Biotech)
• Rituxan (rituximab; Roche)
• Venclexta (venetoclax; AbbVie/Roche)
• Zydelig (idelalisib; Gilead)
Explore Important Brand Loyalty Issues
NPS+ CLL (US) offers valuable insight into brand loyalty from the perspective of those currently prescribing treatments for CLL to patients. You’ll discover:
• Exactly how satisfied the European market is.
• How loyal doctors are to your brand.
• How many other brands your Promoters recommend.
• Which other brands your Promoters and Detractors recommend.
• How much market share your brand has among Promoters and Detractors.
• How much market share you stand to gain by converting Detractors into Promoters.
• Which messages Promoters, Passives and Detractors associate with your brand.
• Your brand DNA: what