728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads
728 x 90 Leaderboard Ads

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces An Investigation Of Stone Energy Corporation, CBBC Bancorp, MGC Diagnostics Corporation, Bazaarvoice, Inc., Barracuda Networks, Inc., and Time, Inc.

THIS POST WAS ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE Click Here To Read Entire Article

NEW YORK, Nov. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ —

Stone Energy Corporation – SGY
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a boutique securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating Stone Energy Corporation (“Stone Energy” or the “Company”) (NYSE: SGY) relating to the merger of the Company to Talos Energy LLC. As a result of the merger, Stone Energy shareholders are only anticipated to receive one share of Talos Energy share for each share of Stone Energy common stock, and upon completion of the transaction, Talos Energy stockholders will own 63% of the combined company, with Stone Energy stockholders owning the remaining 37%.

If you own common stock in Stone Energy and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at jmonteverde@monteverdelaw.com or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.

CBBC Bancorp – CBBC
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a boutique securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating CBBC Bancorp (“CBBC” or the “Company”) (OTC: CBBC) relating to the sale of the Company to Suncrest Bank. As a result of the merger, CBBC shareholders are only anticipated to receive (i) $23.75 in cash or (ii) 2.262 shares of Suncrest common stock per share.

If you own common stock in CBBC and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at jmonteverde@monteverdelaw.com or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.

MGC Diagnostic Corporation – MGCD
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a boutique securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating MGC Diagnostic Corporation (“MGC” or the “Company”) (NasdaqCM: MGCD) relating to the merger of the Company to Altus Capital Partners. As a result of the merger, MGC shareholders are only anticipated to receive $11.03 in cash for each share of MGC.

If you own common stock in MGC and wish to obtain additional information and protect your investments free of charge, please visit our website or contact Juan E. Monteverde, Esq. either via e-mail at jmonteverde@monteverdelaw.com or by telephone at (212) 971-1341.

Bazaarvoice, Inc. – BV
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner

About The Author

Related posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *