NEW YORK, Nov. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Revenue Forecasts for Deep Brain Stimulation, Spinal Cord, Vagus Nerve, Sacral Nerve and Gastric Electrical Applications
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05222502
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 195-page report you will receive 33 tables and 61 figures all unavailable elsewhere.
The 195-page report provides clear detailed insight into the neuromodulation devices market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The revenue of the neuromodulation devices market in 2016 was estimated at $3.77bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% in the first half of the forecast period. The spinal cord stimulation segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2016, this segment generated $1.89bn.
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time.
The new market assessment benefits research, analysis and planning in seven main ways:
• The Neuromodulation Devices Market To 2027 – Discover That Industry’s Overall Sales Potential
• 5 Submarket Revenues To 2027 – Investigate Categories at World Level, Finding the Most Promising Therapies
• 12 National Markets in The Americas, Europe And Asia Covered, With Forecasts To 2027
• Activities of Established, Rising and Emerging Companies – Hear About Firms’ Products, Capabilities, Advances, Collaborations and Outlooks, Mergers and Acquisitions, Research and Development
• Investigate Progress in The Industry, Exploring Technological, Clinical and Commercial Opportunities
• Analysis of What Stimulates and Restrains That Industry and Market – Assess Challenges, Strengths, Competition and Opportunities, Helping You Succeed.
• Discover Neuromodulation Devices Currently in Pipeline and Which Companies Are Active in Clinical Trials for Market Approvals
There you explore business intelligence with research, opinions and predictions found only in that work.
Trying our investigation now lets you discover trends, opportunities and prospects
for neuromodulation devices our report shows you data, trends, opportunities and multilevel sales forecasts.
• 195 pages, 33 tables and 61 figures
• The Neuromodulation Devices Market from 2017 to 2027
This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the 6 main submarkets:
• Spinal Cord Stimulation
• Sacral Nerve Stimulation
• Vagus Nerve Stimulation
• Deep Brain Stimulation
• Gastric Electric Stimulation
• Others – trigeminal nerve stimulation, cochlear implants, transcranial magnetic stimulation, transcranial direct current stimulation and ultrasonic neuromodulation techniques.
Analysis of key players in Neuromodulation Devices Market:
• Boston Scientific